[Gllug] Do you still have meetings?

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Tue May 31 23:46:47 UTC 2011

On 31/05/11 10:50, Bruce Richardson wrote:

> New Linux users are much less dependent on LUGs now and, brutally, LUGs
> are much less useful to the expert users who used to give talks or help
> out at installfests.

Indeed - personally I find that I have a diminishing amount of time, and
GLLUG meetings offer much less opportunity to learn than they used to.
So, while I still read the list as and when I can spare the time, the
last good meetup I remember was one where a bloke from AMD was talking
excitedly about their new SledgeHammer architecture. That was a while
ago now....

Mike
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk