[Gllug] Do you still have meetings?

Sunny Aujla sunnyfedora99 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:58:38 UTC 2011

I was planning on doing a tutorial on kernel development.  I know most
of you guys are sysadmins so I thought a good live tutorial in kernel
dev would be interesting.

The tutorial will consist of:

- Compiling linux kernel
- Writing your own linux kernel module (char & block devices, helloWorld module)
- Debugging tools for kernel dev
- QEMU

It maybe sometime I do this, due to the lack of spare time I have
these days.  When I get a fixed date, i'll announce it on the list.

Sunny

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk