[Gllug] Do you still have meetings?

Chris Bell chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Sun May 29 22:38:40 UTC 2011

On Sun 29 May, sean wrote:

> On 29/05/2011 21:01, Chris Bell wrote:
> >
> >     Sean, is it still possible to have a hands-on day in the University of
> > Westminster Lab? Would anyone else be interested? Perhaps a Saturday would
> > allow a reasonable amount of time.
> >
> i'm not sure there is enough interest these days.
>
> regards
>
> sean

   This correspondence list has a number of very knowledgable experienced
users who are happy to offer advice. GLLUG started with a relatively small
number of ebthusiasts who wanted to use a new system. We are now in a
situation where large numbers of people are starting to discover that there
is more than Microsoft, but one of the differences is the amount there is to
learn about. So we should have more new users trying to learn about a huge
amount of software. Does the GLLUG membership reflect that?

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk