[Gllug] London Perl Workshop is next week, Nov 12th.

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Thu Nov 3 23:41:00 UTC 2011

As the topic says:

http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2011/

This truely is the finest Perl conference on the calendar.  There are
longer conferences, there are conferences in more exotic locations.  But
at none of these will you find so many quality talks and associated events
for so little cash. i.e. it's free.

I'm sponsoring it again this year with my antibodyMX hat on, much of the
beer at the post-conference social is on me.

Do attend, but do register to save everyone time on the day.  Last time I
looked we had the thick end of 250 people signed up.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk