[Gllug] G+ page for GLLUG

Tethys . tethys at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:22:02 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> And why not? It would seem the Lug could do with some new blood, when was
> the last meeting again? For that matter when was the website last updated?

Agreed completely. It may be unlikely that I'll be using Twitter and
the like any time before central heating is needed in Hell, but
there's a whole generation of technically inclined people that feel
differently, and we would benefit from them getting involved with
GLLUG. I certainly see no downside to have a GLLUG G+ page (I have a
G+ account, but don't tend to use it much).

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk