[Gllug] one-liner

Dimitrios Siganos dimitris at siganos.org
Mon Oct 31 17:24:47 UTC 2011

IMO, a one-liner is not a well defined concept, hence, you can't say
that his solution is not a one liner unless you have provided a precise
definition for what a one liner is. It fits in one line, hence, it looks
like a one-liner to to me. If your colleague wanted a single command
solution then he should have been more specific.

What's more interesting is that his solution won't work correctly for
file-names which contain spaces.

Dimitris