[Gllug] nullmailer or ssmtp

4bowley0 at clara.co.uk 4bowley0 at clara.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 13:30:59 UTC 2012

On 30/03/2012 15:08, David Damerell wrote:
> On Thursday, 29 Mar 2012, john gennard wrote:
>> None of the configurations I've tried have opened the server.
> The obvious question is, what happens when you try? Error messages,
> logs, as much detail as possible.

I've tried many different configurations, but none seem to work.
I even tried with port 587.

The error messages seem similar to one another. I attach a copy of the
latest config file and some error messages. Sorry for the strange
means of sending, but the box I'm trying to get going is in another room.
I can't send from that obviously.

Grateful for any suggestions.

Regards,  John.