[GLLUG] Meetup This Saturday

Matthew Copperwaite mattcopp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 18:58:34 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Just one final reminder that the first proper GLLUG meet for years is
happening this Saturday at the Google Campus London just down from Old
Street station at midday.

After that there are some pubs near by that we can break out in to. The Fox
is very close and seems to be the best one in the area. If you can't make
the main event then come along to the pub. There will most likely be people
there from about 4pm until late afternoon and evening.

Also keep an eye out on the GLLUG G+ page and I'll try and get a Hangout
set up so the talks can be streamed and interacted with
https://plus.google.com/u/0/103693876272387512173/

Look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible,

Matt