[GLLUG] Meet Up This Saturday 12.30pm @ Mozilla Space

Matthew Copperwaite mattcopp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:57:02 UTC 2012

On 4 December 2012 23:13, Matthew Smith <indigojo at blogistan.co.uk> wrote:

> Who are the speakers? That's not on the website - have they not been
> confirmed yet?

Well since you asked so nicely, and in no particular order we have:
Luke Leighton talking about the Rhombus-Tech Project.
Andrew Lack talking about his TinyBasic project, and as you may have seen
Robin and Gabrielle talking about Cinepaint.

I would update the site but as I have just moved house I don't have
internet access making that sort of thing tricky at the moment. I'll
attempt to do it soon unless another admin beats me to it.

Matt