[GLLUG] Meet Up This Saturday 12.30pm @ Mozilla Space

T Menezes tm.onthemove at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 13:41:10 UTC 2012

If Alan is still in the lift, I hope someone has been feeding him the
impressive Mozilla-nibbles.

Mat, thanks for organising the event. It was the 1st time I pitched up and
unfortunately couldn't stay for the winding down drinks, but I thoroughly
enjoyed the 3 talks and the chatting in-between.

Thank you to the speakers & Mozilla

TM