[GLLUG] Avoid Virgin Media

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Fri Dec 21 11:10:21 UTC 2012

On 21/12/12 10:48, John Edwards wrote:
[snip]
> 	http://jonnynexus.com/2011/03/08/how-virgin-media-shafted-us-again/
> 	http://jonnynexus.com/2012/09/04/why-i-hate-calling-the-virgin-media-call-centre/

Well that answers the area of doubt which I mentioned earlier - the
customer support under the Virgin banner is clearly just as unbelievably
bad as it was under NT-Hell.

I'm going to start a new support rule (not aimed at the OP, but at
family members) - if people ask my advice on what provider to use and
then ignore that advice and go with someone else because they're
cheaper, then they're on their own.

John (feeling very disgruntled about people who can't apply any
selection criterion other than cheapness to any purchase)