[Gllug] emai notification on login

Konrad Vrba konrad.vrba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:15:56 UTC 2012

thanks for your suggestions,
I am not using POP or IMAP, I am reading my emails locally using Alpine
email client.
In my home directory, there is a "mail" folder where Alpine stores my
"sent-messages". But my incoming emails are kept in /var/mail/$username. Is
there any reason why this should be different ? I am using postfix as a
mail server.

Konrad