[Gllug] Powerline Ethernet

Tim Hughes thughes at thegoldfish.org
Thu Feb 16 11:03:14 UTC 2012

I run an entirely linux setup with these
http://www.amazon.co.uk/D-Link-DHP-307AV-PowerLine-Homeplug-Network/dp/B003L78F6U/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1329389977&sr=8-7on
an old Victorian townhouse with bad wiring and they work really well.
am even using them plugged into power-boards and double adapters rather
than directly into the power socket due to a lack of sockets in the flat.

Haven't used any of the Devolo stuff though.

Tim Hughes
mailto:thughes at thegoldfish.org