[Gllug] Ps2pdf

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 01:01:13 UTC 2012

Dear Tet and others,

Thank you to those who suggested pdftk (PDF Tool Kit) as a
tool for extracting pages from PDF files.

There was an RPM package for my work RHEL computer, but this
invoked dependency problems with various libraries.

The YUM package for my home Fedora computer just worked out
of the box.  I really like

   pdftk
   pdftk: command not found but would you like to install
   the command with the PDFTK package ...

It even runs the command after installation to give you
confidence.  Just as life should be.

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk