[Gllug] [OT] T-Shirts and Stickers

David L Neil GLLUG at GetAroundToIt.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 02:04:39 UTC 2012

KBS,

On 01/10/2012 12:23 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 01/09/2012 06:22 PM, Berni Elbourn wrote:
>>> I need to get some T-Shirts and Stickers printed up for a couple of open
>> not local but .. http://www.redbubble.com
>
> Works out to be quite expensive; I've got someone in Singapore doing
> this sort of a thing for a friend/client, might just end up going with them.

=pls be aware that SIN/Chinese (et al) sizes may not be the same as you
expect - they tend to be smaller than 'us'*

=secondly t-shirts in such climates tend to be made of much thinner
material than those better suited to the UK

=caveat emptor internationale!

--
Regards,
=dn

* Dear PC Police, whilst my broad shoulders are sufficient to carry the
weight of just criticism (and yet fool ppl into buying me t-shirts that
are way too small!) that was not a racist comment but instead referred
to facts of local merchandising and physique - rather than physiognomy.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk