[Gllug] open source centric ICT in Schools from Sept 2012 ?

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:26:45 UTC 2012

Karanbir,
there was a very perceptive article in the Guardian yesterday on the
same subject.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2012/jan/09/computer-science-courses-digital-skills

UK companies being unable to recruit a decent quality of graduates.
Good comment from the head of vehicle dynamics at Mercedes.

I read the comments on that article on the train home last night -
including the one about graduates being unable to actually come in to
work 5 days a week and have an hour for lunch. I had an encounter with
just such a self-worthy little git in my last company.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk