[GLLUG] Next Greater London LUG meet

Adrian McMenamin adrianmcmenamin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:17:42 UTC 2012

On 10 July 2012 18:08, Matthew Copperwaite <mattcopp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm very excited to announce that the next meet will happen on the
> 11th of August (Saturday) from 12 to 4pm at the Google London Campus.
>
> The campus is right in the 'Silicon Roundabout' area quite close to
> Old Street and is a pretty new venue.
>
> There will be of course drinks at a local public house after.
>
> I'm looking for people to give talks on things, especially those who
> I've spoken to before about doing talks. So if you have something to
> show off please let me know and I'll fit you in.

I would be happy to give a brief (<10 mins) talk/show and tell about BINSIC
(
http://cartesianproduct.wordpress.com/binsic-is-not-sinclair-instruction-code/)
- though I am not sure anyone would want to listen for long, but it might
amuse those who, like me, are old enough to remember Ye Good Olde Days of
writing programs that fit into 1K of RAM :)

 No strictly Linux of course