[GLLUG] VACANCY: Freelance C programmer to work on FontForge (BSD-Licensed X11 font editor)

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jul 19 12:41:47 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm seeking a freelance C programmer to add some simple features to
FontForge, the 3-clause-BSD-licensed font editor.

Type of skills required to fill the vacancy: FontForge is written
entirely in C and its UI is written using its own lightweight X
toolkit.

Location details: Remote, because I am constantly traveling, although
I'll be in London in August.

Type of employer: I'm a typeface designer, I want to improve libre
fonts, and I saved up some money to get some changes made to the font
editor I use.

Minimum salary: £30-£60/hour

--
Cheers