[GLLUG] FLOSS UK - Unconference - Saturday 27th October 2012

MJ mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 18:32:53 UTC 2012

How about giving them the rundown about Open Hardware engineers that work on HHO yes not H2O but these guys are splitting H2O into HHO in order to improve their vehicles mileage per gallon? If nobody else know about the technology I could send some expired patents about it. This technology is in the public domain. Well I am one of them as I am about to make my own electrolysis and water fuell cell in a month or two. Begining with it is slow as one needs hundreds of pounds to start.
YOU SEE NOT EVERITHING IS computing but we will need electronics engineers as well not just people that know anout electroplating and so on.

t'was my 5 pence worth
--
MJ
"I JUST WANNA DO GOD'S WILL!" -- Dr. Martin L. King Jr.