[GLLUG] Midday August 11th Meet-up: Google Campus London

Matthew Copperwaite mattcopp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:37:53 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

There seems to be a lot of meet-ups flying around at the moment, so
just a little reminder that the Google Campus London meetup will be on
Saturday August 11th which is now a little under 2 weeks away. Anyone
is welcome, people of all ages, and it doesn't matter how long you've
been on the lists we would love to meet you all. I'll also attempt to
stream as much of it as possible on a Google Hangout if you cannot
make it.

I'm getting a couple of speakers organised but don't forget to bring
something along to show and tell if you want to. I intend to bring my
Raspberry Pi and my O2 Joggler.

Look forward to seeing you all there,

Matt