[GLLUG] List archives

Jake Jellinek gllug at positive-internet.com
Wed Jun 27 12:40:25 UTC 2012

On 25.06.2012 20:35, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> Thanks to Jake, we now have a copy of the archives.
>
> https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/private/gllug/
>
> You'll need to log in to view them at the moment, in case
> anyone notices problems with them.  (Should email addresses
> be masked out?  Should we attempt to fix it to use the server
> date rather than the date that happened to set on the user's
> machine?)
>
> Alasdair

The link at the top is clearly not including the imported stuff:-

"download the full raw archive ( 107 KB )."

Yeah, the dates seem a little wild. I think the server date must be
more accurate?

Glad to see the mails were useful though.

Thanks,

Jake.

--
All postal correspondence to:
The Positive Internet Company, 24 Ganton Street, London. W1F 7QY

The Positive Internet Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered company number: 3673639. VAT no: 726 7072 28.
Registered office: Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9EE.