[Gllug] VACANCY: Linux Systems Administrator

James Roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Tue Mar 20 14:34:50 UTC 2012

On 20/03/12 12:53, Ege Turgay wrote:
> Job Title: Linux Systems Administrator

<snip>

> 40 Hours per week, 25 days holiday per annum with flexible working hours
> (participation in an out of hours coverage schedule and on call rotations).
> You will be eligible for an Employee Profit Share Scheme.

I am not picking on this advert in particular, and have seen this in
other job offerings here - but I am puzzled by this. To the best of my
knowledge this is not a permissible holiday offering: DirectGov (for
example) gives:

"you are entitled to a minimum of 5.6 weeks paid annual leave - 28 days
for someone working five days a week (capped at a statutory maximum of
28 days for all working patterns)"

Does someone know something about this that I don't? Are such offers
including or excluding Bank Holidays?

MeJ

--
Stabilys Ltd		www.stabilys.com