[Gllug] Rekindling interest in London LUG events

Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:48:54 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Matthew Copperwaite <mattcopp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I decided it should start out informally, just to gauge interest, so I
> have set up a pub meet so that everyone discuss plans, locations,
> dates etc. over a few drinks.

Good idea. I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend, but personally
speaking, I have little interest in Linux oriented pub meets. Or the
installfests that some have proposed. But if there was to be a return
of relevant technical talks, I'd be very interested.

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk