[GLLUG] Meet Up Thursday

Sean McManus sean at liquidizer.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 19:58:47 UTC 2012

Thanks Matt

Not sure if I can make this or not yet (it depends on work) but I'll be
there if I can!

Best wishes
Sean

--
-----
Sean McManus

On 17/09/2012 17:50, Matthew Copperwaite wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just a quick reminder about the Meet Up this Thursday 20th at the The
> William Blake Pub on Old Street from 6pm.
>
> I hope to see you all there,
>
> Matt
>
> The William Blake Pub
> 174-180 Old Street
> London
> EC1V 9BP

-----
Sean McManus
Writer
www.sean.co.uk

My books:
* iPad for the Older and Wiser (a #1 Amazon bestselling hardware book)
* Web Design in Easy Steps (a #1 Amazon bestseller in web design)
* Microsoft Office for the Older and Wiser
* Social Networking for the Older and Wiser
* The Customer Service Pocketbook

Get FREE chapters and bonus content from my books here:
http://www.sean.co.uk/books/index.shtm