[GLLUG] X issue with mouse cursor

Ben Whyall ben at whyall-systems.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 08:12:57 UTC 2012

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help me here.  I am running Debian unstable and just
recently started experiencing odd corruption of the mouse cursor, where it
becomes a vertical line of repeated cursors.

The cursor still works if I use the top of the cursor as the active point.

Restarting X and restarting the display manager make no difference the
only way I have found to fix it so far is to restart the machine.

Any ideas on what might be causing the issue or even where to look ?

Thanks

Ben

--
Ben Whyall