[GLLUG] New roles - Central London.

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Aug 26 20:53:08 UTC 2013

On 19 Aug 2013, Kyle Probert said:

> Hi All,
>
> I currently have a number of new live Linux & Unix roles based in Central London, please see below:

Nothing to say about this, since wild horses couldn't drag me from my
current job, except to say that...

> Unix Application Administrator - FTSE 250 Company - Watford, North London - £45,000
> http://consortia.co.uk/jobs/view/unix-application-administrator-Watford-Solaris

... unless something really major has happened to geography in the last
few weeks, Watford is not in central London, or in London at all. Just
'cos something is on the Tube doesn't mean it's in London, or that you
won't die of old age waiting for a tube train to get there...

(Nice to see a Solaris job though! I wasn't sure there were any Solaris
users left :/ )

--
NULL && (void)