[GLLUG] Pre-New-Year Gllug Drinks

Tom Taylor tom at tommyt.co.uk
Sat Dec 28 00:45:26 UTC 2013

I'm a probably (family stuff during the day) but I'll try to get down.

As for organising regular meetups I'm more than happy to get involved/give
a hand.
  It'd be nice to get some regular stuff happening again.  For fresh blood,
has anyone considered using meetup.com?  It seems to get some fairly big
numbers for even more niche areas than Linux.