[GLLUG] gmail woes.

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Sun Dec 29 10:42:17 UTC 2013

Last night I tried setting up gmail on my android mobile in 'k9', and I
could get it working on pop3 but not imap, using the same user-name
and password in each case. The error report from imap was that either
the user-name or password was wrong, even though it was the same in both
cases! So does anyone know of any reason why imap should not work
please?

I have gmail set up on this desktop claws-mail and it works here with
imap, so I'm puzzled! Can anyone help please?

Oh, and Happy New Year (almost! :)

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944