[GLLUG] Pre-New-Year Gllug Drinks

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Mon Dec 30 13:49:46 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 12:24:55PM +0000, mikey wrote:
> OK, cool. I'll definitely come along then. It's not too far from my work.

Excellent, the more the better! For identification, I shall be wearing a geeky
t-shirt (Apache Cloudstack), or a CERN fleece. I doubt many other people would
be.

The pub tends to be fairly busy, so in past years we've usually been hiding in
some far corner of the pub.

Contact number's 07973 623883 if you get lost / can't find us.

Cheers,

Dan
--
It's pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.