[GLLUG] Pre-New-Year Gllug Drinks

JLMS jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 30 14:34:54 UTC 2013

Meetup is very good but isn't free (I think is £76 or thereabouts for half
a year).

I organize meetups for other topics there and it works like a charm
(lurkers lurk, people that want to meet meet, anybody can propose meetups
without waiting for the blessing of a higher up in the social food chain).