[GLLUG] Pre-FOSDEM Drink-Up Thursday 31st Jan 2013 6.30pm @ Ye Olde Cock Tavern

Matthew Copperwaite mattcopp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:10:20 UTC 2013

Hi All, just to fill everyone in on the drink up next week.

I've themed this as pre-FOSDEM drinks because I'm hoping to get people
involved who may be visiting in London that night because they will be
heading off to FOSDEM the next day.

But even if you're not heading to FOSDEM you should still come because not
only will you be meeting a great bunch of people you'll also be able to
claim some O'Reilly merch from me including some books.

We'll be upstairs at the top of the pub, the stairs on your right
immediately as you walk in. You'll know it's the right place because I'll
have a Tux sitting around in the room.

Really looking forward to seeing you all there,

Matt

The details:
>From 6.30pm 'til Late - 31st January 2013

Ye Olde Cock Tavern,
22 Fleet Street,
Holborn,
EC4Y 1AA
http://www.taylor-walker.co.uk/pub/ye-olde-cock-tavern-holborn/c1188/
Nearest tube: Temple (Circle/District Line)
Nearest train: City Thames Link