[GLLUG] Broadband/cable provider [OT]

James Hawtin oolon at ankh.org
Tue Mar 5 13:16:33 UTC 2013

> Not looking forward to the next few months..And this is when I had
> finally made my peace with the 3.5mbps down link. This is inside the m25
>

> Is there not an SIP in London which is touting direct fibre connections to
> residential customers?
> Googling somes up with:
>
> https://hyperoptic.com/web/guest/home

Interestingly hyperoptic claim to be the guys who setup Be* orginally! I
emailed them I have yet to get a response. They however are more
interested in developers in installing into new builds on a site basis
(you can understand why). Permission is easy, location of equipment into
common areas etc.

James