[GLLUG] Broadband/cable provider [OT]

michael norman michaeltnorman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:22:21 UTC 2013

On 08/03/13 02:31, Christopher Hunter wrote:
I am a long term Be user and have always been happy with their service,
but I will have nothing to do with Sky.  According to their info once
the deal is concluded home users will be migrated to Sky.  I have told
them that there are no circumstance I will use Sky so unfortunately for
me this is the end our our relationship.