[GLLUG] Hi all.. question about hardware purchasing..

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Tue Mar 19 12:15:09 UTC 2013

> But I'm pretty annoyed by the lack of decent hardware options for
> someone looking to run Linux with minimum fuss and hassle. There are
> some vendors who do ship hardware with Linux pre-installed but seem to
> be based stateside with high shipping rates, or only stock a fairly
> limited and pricey range.

I think it is worth stating that you are referring to laptops here.
There are other types of systems running Linux out there....

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.