[GLLUG] Linux/CPU hosting - recomendations requested

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Thu May 9 15:31:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am looking to purchase some short term Linux access on a server with ssh access.  I need this to do some probability based caculations so the purpose is not web hosting and I need to compile some programs on the service and then run the compiled code.  The need is not that data intensive I just need to be able to login kick of some caculations and come back latter and see the results

Probability based calculations you say?
You need a Bambleweeny-57 sub-meson generator linked to an atomic vector plotter, suspended in a strong source of Brownian motion.
Such as a nice hot cup of tea.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.