[GLLUG] Ruddy Debianites

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Mon May 13 17:23:57 UTC 2013

> The ISS is just barely out of the upper atmosphere (by some definitions
> it's not out at all). The magnetosphere shrouds it as it does us...

Wikipedia, the fount of all knowledge (hmmm....) says the ISS astronauts receive
on average 150 milliSieverts per year.

Seemingly Concorde crews got a few mSv per year too (if I'm not wrong they carried radiation badges).
I used to myself - which may explain the second head which most people are too kind to comment on at GLLUG meetings.
Makes the beer tab afterwards fearsome though.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.