[GLLUG] crossloading a mysql db - improvements to shell script?

Steve Parker steve at steve-parker.org
Mon Apr 7 09:23:26 UTC 2014

If you can't change the throughput of the MySQL server, any other tweaks elsewhere would probably make no difference.  If your client machine has a very slow NIC on an otherwise fast network, you could use NIC bonding to improve your throughput, but the bottleneck is more likely to be between AWS and your client