[GLLUG] Broadband: Bethere -> Sky

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Apr 15 14:11:18 UTC 2014

On 04/15/2014 10:24 AM, Matthew Walster wrote:
> We actually have a good infrastructure in the UK and it's only getting
> better with the investment BT are putting in. The FTTC rollout is going
> well and about 50% of the country has access to speeds in excess of
> 30Mbit/s if they so wish.

when i last went digging for it, it turned out atht this statistic was
based on number of usrs, and exchanges enabled - rather than the cabinet
level and real people able to get this sort of speed. Is that still the
case ? of is it really 30% of all royal mail delivery points in the UK
are now able to get 30mbit or more ?

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh