[GLLUG] Overclockers

Rob Crowther robertc at boogdesign.com
Tue Apr 15 17:08:13 UTC 2014

On 15/04/2014 14:38, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> these laptops are just rebadged' clevo's right ?

I think the current batch are Clevos, certainly mine is.

You get the option to select 'NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED' in the
configuration page rather than them having support for Linux.  My
understanding is the final assembly and configuration goes on at their
offices but that might have changed.  I saw some people on the forums
who bought laptops 6 months or so after I did complaining that theirs
came with a Windows 8 install they didn't want.

Rob