[GLLUG] Small Form Factor PC

Paul Hewlett phewlett76 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:47:01 UTC 2014

I have geexbox_xbmc running on a solidrun cubox-i4pro quad core arm . it
runs very smoothly - no glitches - the interface is responsive and plays
all my media from an NFS share on my server upstairs via gigabit Ethernet.
Output is via an onkyo tr-sr606 amp and Cambridge audio speakers and I use
a mini keyboard and the android xbmc app to control it.

Here is a link
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815580004

I got mine via friend in the states. The cubox is a cube 2 inches on the
side and is only mildly warm to the touch after being switched on for 3
days. Make sure you get the i4pro as it is quad core.

So far I have no complaints and would recommend it.

Paul