[GLLUG] PGP key signing party in London on March 25th

Ludovic Hirlimann lhirlimann at mozilla.com
Wed Feb 12 10:23:47 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm ludovic, I work for mozilla in the IT team and I'm also responsible
for the quality of Thunderbird. I'll be visiting our London Office on
the 25th of march and thus I'm organizing a pgp Key signing party.

In order to comply with the room we'll be using I need to know how many
people would like to attend and I have created an event on ventbrite
with all the details. If you would like to attend please get a ticket
(free) at
https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/gpg-key-signing-party-london-uk-tickets-10551117677.

If you cant' pass the word around :-)

Thanks