[GLLUG] Support person needed

Tom Taylor tom at tommyt.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 12:15:43 UTC 2014

So we have a job going at my place for a front line customer support
person.  It's reasonably technical (we mainly deal with VOIP) and we're
looking for someone who wants to progress in to either a SysAdmin or a
Developer role.

I appreciate that it's maybe a bit junior for many on this list but you may
know someone who's looking for a starter job.

There is a basic spec up at http://www.iovox.com/about-us/jobs/ (Customer
Support Executive).

The more interesting parts of the day to day job involves analysing PCAPs
with wireshark, writing database queries, dealing with general office tech
support (laptops, printers, phones, sales people with powerpoint),
hopefully learning new stuff.

If you're interested, know someone or want to know more, then grab me off
of the mailing list ...
tom at iovox.com

If you're one of the recruiters lurking on here, please pretend you didn't
see this message.