[GLLUG] Am I over-reacting to this?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Jan 20 23:00:31 UTC 2014

On 18 Jan 2014, Christopher Hunter verbalised:
> It's amusing to note that the senior managers and editors who refused
> to move, or were surplus to requirements with the decamp to Salford,
> are all - to a man - still unemployed!

Part of that might be that the employment prospects for journalists of
all stripes is hardly bright these days, with the ongoing implosion of
the paper news sector. (I don't know *anyone* my age or younger who buys
a paper newspaper of any description. It's deader than classical music.)

--
NULL && (void)