[GLLUG] VPS Question

Jean van Wyngaardt gabrieldrumming at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:12:13 UTC 2014

Hello Linux Guru’s..

I’m starting to work on a new project which eventually would see me running a few VPS servers for our existing client base.

Just curious if anyone on this list works in a web hosting / VPS environment and would be up for giving me some tips and tricks in the business?

Its not my main source of income but I’m quite keen to get into the web hosting / VPS world eventually when I can afford to buy out some companies who are looking to sell their hosting businesses.

If anyone in or around London is OK to chat, I’d love to discuss the ins and outs of the whole industry.

Thanks!

Jean

Jean van Wyngaardt

07599 428068