[GLLUG] ssh key distribution tools

tid td at bloogaloo.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 10:51:23 UTC 2014

Thanks for all your responses. I'm going with ssh-copy-id in the short term
and looking at cf3 for a longer-term solution. Anyone got any
recommendations / avoids for puppet / chef and cfengine? Caveat : I'm a
somewhat dyed-in-the-wool sysadmin and have no real desire to become a
'devops' or spend the rest of my life writing ruby scripts, if I can avoid
them.

Tid