[GLLUG] GLLUG web site (Was Re: Job Posting? not sure this is the right place but feel free to shoot me down!)

Matthew Copperwaite mattcopp at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:54:12 UTC 2014

On 7 May 2014 15:40, Andy Smith <andy at bitfolk.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 03:14:17PM +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> > On Wed, May 7, 2014 14:58, Andy Smith wrote:
> > >
> http://www.gllug.org.uk/index.php?/archives/4-Commercial-Posting-Policy.html
> >
> > Could whoever the maintainer of this page is please restore the copyright
> > notices?  These can be viewed at the original place this page was first
> > hosted:
> >
> > http://hinterlands.org/gllugfaq/#id2651146
>
> It would also be good if they could identify themselves in general
> as the site has quite a lot of out of date info that we should
> arrange to have fixed.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy
>
> --
> http://bitfolk.com/ -- No-nonsense VPS hosting

Hi, I have access to edit the site. I just checked and looks like I'm the
only one if I'm reading it right. I thought Alistair had access too but
perhaps not.

I would have liked to do more with the site but I have been setting up the
South London Makerspace which has taken up a great deal of my spare time.

I would be interested to know what needs updating, and perhaps some
nominations for more admins.

I had noticed the site has sometimes been unresponsive in the last week, I
don't run the servers or the domain, I don't know where they rest, so there
is a demand to update things. Possibly bring it all under the
lug.org.ukservice although not having access to the DNS makes this
harder.

Matt