[GLLUG] Video recording the desktop

T Menezes tm.onthemove at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:55:24 UTC 2014

Thanks for the suggestions.

This is a Linux box to be used as a data acquisition system, rather than a
generic workstation.

I need to record my own video - I want to do a quick user guide for the
data acquisition application, written in-house. So, I thought I might as
well do a bespoken 'how to use this particular box' guide while I'm at it.
The how-to video will focus on what needs to be done to get to the data
acquisition application, use the file manager, run backups and other basic
(but very focussed) things like that.

Cheers
TM