[GLLUG] Re Conner

Christopher Hunter cehunter at gb-x.org
Thu Apr 16 21:44:09 UTC 2015

Funny you should say that - I've just chucked out two 1995 computers!
They were used for instrument logging, and had only had periodic
software updates for the last 20 years.  One of them finally failed (the
PSU made lots of smoke and killed the Motherboard) and the other was
making strange noises, so I replaced them with a brand-new Acer desktop
machine - just £90 from Ebuyer and no M$ Tax!

Incidentally, I checked what the HDDs were, and they were both Western
Digital ones.

Chris