[GLLUG] Anyone doing server login notifications?

Leo Francisco lists at boywithwings.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 14:00:44 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone. Loads of info for me to parse through there.

All logins would be via public key SSH (non root users of course) and
the email would be going to an external email address via SMTP. It's be
nice to get it within minutes.

It be great to be able to expand the email notifications in the future
to cover any changes in the file system using Tripwire or something
similar.

I'll have a read through all the suggestions when I have time.
Leo