[GLLUG] Web read access to files stored on a USB drive

Tom Taylor tom at tommyt.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 14:38:11 UTC 2015

If it was mounted automatically then it'll probably only be available to
your user.  Try mounting manually to another place (e.g. Under /mnt) as
root and symlink to that.

If you're just wanting simple ad-hoc access you might enjoy python -m
SimpleHTTPServer (single threaded web server in your current directory).

/Tom